NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW .
1. Promotion Description: The 'The Blender Girl Mother’s Day Giveaway 2017' ("Sweepstakes") begins on 05/01/2017 at 12:00 AM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 05/31/2017 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Tess Masters Inc, ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of USA and Canada who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Online Entry: Participants may enter the Sweepstakes through one or more qualifying entries (each an “Entry” and collectively “Entries”) during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the task(s) provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at http://healthyblenderrecipes.com/giveaway
Each Entrant can earn Entries as follows:
a. Each participant shall earn one (1) Entry by signing up with the Blender Girl website with a valid, eligible email account;
b. Each participant can earn an additional Entry (up to ten (10)) by referring a friend (who also signs up with the Blender Girl website with a valid, eligible email account) to the Sweepstakes;
c. Each participant shall earn one (1) Entry by visiting The Blender Girl facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/healthyblenderrecipes);
d. Each participant shall earn one (1) Entry by following @theblendergirl on twitter (https://twitter.com/theblendergirl);
e. Each participant shall earn one (1) Entry by sending the qualified tweet on twitter (https;//twitter.com/theblendergirl);
f. Each participant shall earn one (1) Entry by following the blender girl on pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/theblendergirl/).
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
If a participant chooses to earn Entries by posting to and/or otherwise using social media sites (such as facebook, twitter, instagram, and/or pinterest), participant understands that such sites are not owned or controlled by Sponsor. Therefore, each participant hereby agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of such third party social media sites and/or related websites. Each participant, therefore, expressly relieves Sponsor from any and all liability arising from participant’s use of any social media sites and/or related third-party websites.
If a participant chooses to enter using participant’s mobile device, standard mobile and/or data fees may apply. Participants should consult their wireless service provider’s for details. By entering via mobile device such participant agrees to incur any and all charges demanded by participant’s wireless service provider and may be subject to the terms and conditions of the participant’s respective wireless service provider. Participant should also check the device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection: There will be two (2) winners of the Sweepstakes who will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information. Potential winners must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 72 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
Each winner selected in accordance with these Rules will receive the following prize (subject to all rules and restrictions) valued at approximately $599 USD
One (1) KitchenAid Pro Line Series Blender with Dual-Wall Container (US$599)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The approximate value of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA and Canada. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Tess Masters Inc at 11271 Ventura Blvd Ste 315 Studio City, CA 91604 . Request must be received no later than 72 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Tess Masters Inc., 11271 Ventura Blvd Ste 315 Studio City, CA 91604 , firstname.lastname@example.org
10. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (COLLECTIVELY “CLAIMS”) ARISING OUT OF THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE(S) WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY CLAIMS WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA; (3) ANY AND ALL JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS RELATED TO THE CLAIMS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED AND IN NO EVENT WILL SUCH COSTS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (4) NO PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) (COLLECTIVELY “SPECIAL DAMAGES”) WILL BE AWARDED. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION. EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM SPECIAL DAMAGES AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE SUCH DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED. ALL CLAIMS, ISSUES, AND QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION, AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE RULES, OR THE RIGHT AND OBLIGATIONS OF PARTICIPANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARDS TO CONFLICT OF LAWS.
CONTEST VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.