Vitamix Raw Vegan Homemade Applesauce
- 4 (680 g) apples, seeded, quartered, with or without peel
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into your Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 3 for chunky or Variable 5 for a pureed consistency.
- Blend for 10-20 seconds or until apples are chunky or pureed, using the tamper to press the apples into the blades.
*This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200. If you are using a different Vitamix machine, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed and/or processing time.
**This video is an official Vitamix video. Published here with permission from Vitamix.