TheBlenderGirl.com > Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
This vegan green goddess dressing is on regular rotation in our house because it's super easy to throw together, and is oh, so tasty. What I love about this salad dressing is that you can use a variety of herb combinations depending on what you have on hand.
For the mayo, I use my raw mayo, Sir Kensington's Fabanise, or Vegenaise. But, you can use whatever you have. I think this herb combo is crazy-amazing. But, play around and find what works for you.
Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic (2 cloves)
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, plus more to taste
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
Put the olive oil, mayo, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper flakes into your blender, and blast on high until the dressing is emulsified, and the garlic is pulverized. Add all of the herbs, and pulse until the herbs are broken up to your preference. For a fully blended dressing, blast on high until smooth and creamy.